Register today for $10 off!
Participant Login

Next Steps

Donate

 
Donate

Your generosity saves lives! Up to 75 percent of the Komen Washington, D.C. Race for the Cure's net income stays in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area to fund breast cancer screening, treatment and education programs through the National Capital Region Grant Program. The remaining 25 percent will go to fund national research programs.

 
Donate to a
Participant or Team

Use this to donate directly to an individual or an entire team.

Donate

Make a Donation
to Komen

Use this to make a donation to Susan G. Komen®. Do not use this form if you wish to donate on behalf of a participant or team.

Donate

Info for Donors

Learn more about the impact of your donation.

Get Info

Matching Gifts

See how to double your donation by making a matching gift request to your employer.

Get Info

Tribute Cards

Honor a loved one with your donation by sending one of these special cards.

Tribute Cards

©2015 Susan G. Komen®