Donate to Julia!

Donate
Your gift could provide a one month supply of Tamoxifen, a drug used to treat breast cancers that rely on estrogen for growth, to a patient in need. Every 60 seconds, somewhere in the world, someone dies from breast cancer. Your gift will help save lives! Your gift could provide a screening mammogram to an uninsured or underinsured person in need. Your gift could provide a breast prosthesis for an uninsured or underinsured woman in need. Your gift will help us reach our bold goal to reduce the current number of breast cancer deaths by 50% in the U.S. within the next decade!
Donate today to reduce the number of breast cancer deaths by 50%
in the U.S. in the next 10 years

My Goal
$2,500

Amount Raised
$1,788

I'm a...

Race for the Cure Alumni

Team Captain

My Badges

Susan G. Komen Washington, D.C. Race for the Cure

Make an Impact!

Join me in the movement to end breast cancer forever! When you support me with a donation to the Susan G. Komen Washington, D.C. Race for the Cure you will have a direct and meaningful impact on the lives of women and men all over the world.

In loving memory of Jeremy Halle <3

Funds raised from the Susan G. Komen Washington, D.C. Race for the Cure are granted to local programs that support Komen’s promise to save lives and end breast cancer forever. Up to 75 percent of the Komen Washington, D.C. Race for the Cure's net income stays in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area to fund breast cancer screening, treatment and education programs through the National Capital Region Grant Program. The remaining 25 percent will go to fund national research programs.

You can make a difference. Just click on the Donate Now button to the right.

Thank you!

GO TEAM JEREMY!

THANK YOU MARTHA & WARREN HALLE FOR YOUR GENEROUS DONATION! <3

THANK YOU CYNTHIA & CELINE HALLE FOR YOUR GENEROUS DONATION! <3

THANK YOU SANDY & STAN BLORSTAD FOR YOUR GENEROUS DONATION! <3

THANK YOU NANCY MULLIGAN FOR YOUR GENEROUS DONATION! <3

THANK YOU PATRICIA LYNCH FOR YOUR GENEROUS DONATION! <3

THANK YOU LUCIA PASTORE FOR YOUR GENEROUS DONATION! <3


Donate to Julia!

Add your name to the list!

Your gift could provide a one month supply of Tamoxifen, a drug used to treat breast cancers that rely on estrogen for growth, to a patient in need. Every 60 seconds, somewhere in the world, someone dies from breast cancer. Your gift will help save lives! Your gift could provide a screening mammogram to an uninsured or underinsured person in need. Your gift could provide a breast prosthesis for an uninsured or underinsured woman in need. Your gift will help us reach our bold goal to reduce the current number of breast cancer deaths by 50% in the U.S. within the next decade!
Donate
Julia's Donors Are More Than Pink™!
Fundraising Honor Roll
Warren & Martha Halle
$1,000
Ms. Cynthia Halle
Anonymous
Mr. David T. Mulligan
$135
Anonymous
Julia Cini
$60
Lucia Pastore
Patricia R Lynch